Every year, we gather our group of extraordinary members to reconnect, discover, and celebrate.
Annual Gathering provides members and their guests a means of connecting with old and new friends, important and timely ideas, meaningful conversations, and authentically inspiring stories, all of which shapes our journeys.
In February, 160 PathNorth members and their friends convened in the heart of New York City to ponder the questions that matter most.
Past speakers include:
- Ralph Larsen, former CEO of Johnson & Johnson
- John Tyson, CEO of Tyson Foods
- Steve Reinemund, former Chairman & CEO PepsiCo
- Debra Waller, Chairman & CEO of Jockey International, Inc.
- Dr. Francis Collins, Director of The National Institutes of Health
- John Whitehead, former co-Chairman, Goldman Sachs
- Steve Case, CEO of Revolution
- Stan Smith, former Wimbledon and US Open champion and many others.
What an awesome experience you and your team create. Quite frankly - mind numbing. Still digesting and determining if it all really happened. What I can’t figure out is how you were able to orchestrate an environment that turned perfect strangers into long lost friends in just 3 days? - Steve Schmitt, CEO LoudMountain